Work Location: Okinawa Japan, Kadena Air Base
You are a contract Clinical Psychologist supporting Military Families stationed in Japan
Okinawa is beautiful and you will love it... Scuba, Golf, Bike Riding, Warm Weather.
Come work at On Time Staffing a Service Disable Veteran Owned Small business a leading firm in our industry. We are looking to hire a Psychologist to join our growing team. If you're dedicated and ambitious, On Time Staffing is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Provide diagnosis based on assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Develop and recommend treatment plans based on patient needs and diagnosis
- Provide referrals when necessary for additional care, evaluation, or treatment
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Coordinate with case managers and psychiatrists about care
- Complete all necessary clincial documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all services are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
22.214.171.124 The Psychologist shall have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited psychology program or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
126.96.36.199. The Psychologist shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
188.8.131.52 The Psychologist shall have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. License cannot be under investigation nor have any adverse action pending from a national licensing/certification agency. The Psychologist must demonstrate a record of continuing education since licensure.
The Psychologist shall each have a minimum of one year of clinical experience each and must have experience in short-term, evidence-based psychotherapy protocols.