Work in Japan - Housing Allowance included and plane tickets
- Are you able to move to Okinawa
- Are you fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE)?
- Do you have a current license to practice social work in any of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands?
- Do you have at least one year of Post-licensure clinical experience in short-term, evidence-based psychotherapy protocols?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law and regulations?
On Time Staffing Is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
who will be assigned to the Mental Health Flight Okinawa. The Providers will be located either in the Mental Health clinic as an outpatient therapist, or in the Primary Care clinic. Quality care will be reviewed through monthly peer review and documentation will include no more than two discrepancies per review. The Providers will comply with all applicable laws and regulations consistent with the Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities, Health Services Inspection (HSI) standards, and all other applicable standards.
18.104.22.168. The Social Worker shall have a Masters degree in Social Work (MSW
) from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
, or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
22.214.171.124. The Social Worker shall have and maintain a current license to practice social work
in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. License cannot be under investigation nor have any adverse action pending from a national licensing/certification agency. The Social Worker must demonstrate a record of continuing education since licensure.
1.2.4. EXPERIENCE. The Psychologist and Social Worker shall each have a minimum of one year of post-licensure clinical experience each and must have experience in short-term, evidence-based psychotherapy protocols.