On Time Staffing is looking for someone with government contracting experience to help with business development.
A Business Developer, with contracting experience, is responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. Their duties include coordinating with company executives, sales and marketing professionals, reviewing current market trends and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue.
- Identify and research potential contract
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Prepare and submit contracts bid proposals for review and award
- Contract FOIA requests
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data (inside info)
- Make and give presentations to prospective US contracting officers
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Conduct ongoing market research
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals
- Drive the end-to-end sales process